Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [WIP] The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara *NEW UPDATE V1.8*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just finished playing, very nice!
Spoiler below!
I like the idea of having a different kind of monster, a ghost that you can't see, instead of the normal monsters Tongue
If this is your first map then very well done! I can only hope my first one will be half this good.
A small bug I found:
Spoiler below!
After I made the acid and went back through the laboratory door, I was standing outside of the library, instead of the laboratory.
(04-09-2012, 09:56 PM)Tommyboypsp Wrote: [ -> ]I just finished playing, very nice!
Spoiler below!
I like the idea of having a different kind of monster, a ghost that you can't see, instead of the normal monsters Tongue
If this is your first map then very well done! I can only hope my first one will be half this good.
A small bug I found:
Spoiler below!
After I made the acid and went back through the laboratory door, I was standing outside of the library, instead of the laboratory.
Thanks for the bug! Big Grin Took a small break from working on the map, but yeah this is my very first map. The bedroom you spawn in is the very first thing I ever made in HPL2.
No problem, and that's cool Big Grin
I started HPL2 yesterday, but I'm really new to this. Guess I'll have to read a lot of guides Tongue
Downloading right now. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3