Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys im in the Laboratory ready to make the Tonic but i found out I missed the Poison Gland back in the Choir.
What do i do?
I cant go back to Choir cuz that red thing is all over the place and some rocks collapsed
You don't need the tonic.
What do u mean? I need it for that dying man Agrippa.. I can skip it?
(03-18-2012, 01:04 PM)richardro Wrote: [ -> ]I cant go back to Choir cuz that red thing is all over the place and some rocks collapsed

What. What red thing? You should be able to visit the Choir even after prison level, afair.
There should be some mushrooms that you can break near the rockfall of either Choir or Transept, I don't remember which.
(03-18-2012, 06:50 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2012, 01:04 PM)richardro Wrote: [ -> ]I cant go back to Choir cuz that red thing is all over the place and some rocks collapsed

What. What red thing? You should be able to visit the Choir even after prison level, afair.
I mean after i escaped that cell where the monster kept me and i came back and the Laboratory door was open
you dont need it, you can still finish the game without it, the tonic allows you to take a part of agrripa with you, but you can only use it to get an alternative ending
i did the same thing but when i tried to go back i found the thing u need on the left side of the rocks that fell