Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Traggeys Custom Models.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(09-08-2013, 01:03 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Credits given to me through a comment? Weaaak~

Would be awesome if you could upload a picture of the actuall menu and not the art piece :3
HAHaa, ok, no comment, i didn't know where to put it, actually.
Now is in the description.
I also updated the preview image.

(I couldn't make the rocks shine, like wet, i tried using specular map plus a spotlight with high alpha, but it looked weird. Maybe it's not the right technique for this?)
Specular maps and lights should be the way~
Bumping, asking for some aid here.

Member ''Theunbeholden'' has been spreading my work on MODDB without permission.

http://www.moddb.com/members/theunbeholden

I would very much appreciate it if you happen to have a MODDB account and feel like reporting his uploads that include my work.

Thanks.
Which one is he uploading that has your work?
Theunbeholden has gotten into many trouble uploading that sorta stuff without permission. If he dosen't listen then report him.
I have yet to take any of them into use yet, but it is worrying to hear that Theunbeholden is not exactly relyable as I do have some of his asset packs in my amnesia folder I believe.
Hey Trag, can you give us direct links to stolen assets so that it can be reported?
I've reported all of them. If anyone has a ModDB account hurry, and get in there to help Traggey! Smile
Thanks guys! <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6