Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: New Computer, Previous Purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I didn't think I'd be posting here again but I do have a tiny issue (that can be solved with money but I'd like to try and avoid that).

Anyway, I recently sent in my computer for repairs which meant it was basically formatted back into what it was like when I originally bought it, aka it's a 'new' computer. Stupidly, I forgot to back up Amnesia to put back on this thing and, to make matters worse, I seem to have deleted the original e-mail that was sent to me a year ago when I originally bought it.

The points is: do I have to buy Amnesia again? Or is there a possible way that someone could see that I did purchase it last December (to prove I'm not just trying to get a free copy of the game) and send me another code e-mail?

Thank you for your time and sorry if this has been asked before! I didn't see any posts similar to this.
You'd have to email frictionals top secrect email address and they'll help you out.
Okay, thanks again for the help, Urkle!