Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom Story - Poisonous [Admin -delete this thread]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(03-25-2012, 02:26 AM)ThoseRandomGuyz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so excited that I just can't hide it!

Im about to lose control and i think i like it!
Really nice trailer.And I like that its set in Eastern Europe.

Need voice acting?
That trailer is effin' amazing!
(03-25-2012, 04:08 PM)kartanonperuna Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice trailer.And I like that its set in Eastern Europe.

Need voice acting?

The main characters are only on a vaccation in the eastern Europe so we don't actually need any voices from that area. Also the custom story is almost done :) Thx anyway!
Yay! It is almost done! Big Grin Tongue
(03-25-2012, 09:31 PM)MrErkky Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2012, 04:08 PM)kartanonperuna Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice trailer.And I like that its set in Eastern Europe.

Need voice acting?

The main characters are only on a vaccation in the eastern Europe so we don't actually need any voices from that area. Also the custom story is almost done Smile Thx anyway!
Oh yeah I didnt really mean that.Just in general.Plus I think Finland is not really eastern european country though it is right next to Russia.
when is this expected to be released? ITS KILLING ME!
(04-12-2012, 10:17 PM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote: [ -> ]when is this expected to be released? ITS KILLING ME!

Well the beta-testing toke a lot more energy then we though it would and we found many things to improve. For the moment I'm struggling with a little problem and when that is solved there is not much left to do. Unfortunately I can't put a release date on it, due to the problem.

I'm sorry for the delay.

No need to rush, sorry if i sounded angry, i didnt mean to. Hope the problem can be solved easily.
Who made that awesome trailer?
Pages: 1 2 3 4