Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Creepy Short Story Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there gentlemen and what have you!

I'm curious if anyone here has a scary short story they might have laying around, you know something casual and good to sit down with as you eat (or drink I was always confused) some soup with.

In some degrees they are called 'Creepypastas' but they can really be called whatever the hell people want to. I'll call them Lettuce, dammit.

Anyway! I was wondering if anybody had some nice spooky links to share to some delicious findings they have?

I may or may not be making this thread to give more material to read for my 'Cry Reads' thing, but damn I do enjoy reading a good scary story in my free time as well!

To start it off, I'll contribute something I found: I Now Live in a One Story House. It tells the tale of a brother and his experience in a new apartment complex, and why it is most definitely important to listen to the rules.

Man that sounds like a Goosebumps intro.
Well thanks for that story, Cry. I guess I didn't NEED sleep tonight anyway...

No but seriously, that was fu*king creepy as hell.

EDIT: I read some more after the one you posted, and I found one in particular that I enjoyed.

The Horror, The Horror
Weeeeeeell you see a while ago I kind of got way into creepypasta readings, so I know quite a few of them Smile
The Woman In The Oven
Where Bad Kids Go (this one I'm especially fond of...)
The Medic
La Nuit
Candle Cove (old, but it's a classic)
Always With You
Hope this helps!
(03-24-2012, 06:54 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]Weeeeeeell you see a while ago I kind of got way into creepypasta readings, so I know quite a few of them Smile
The Woman In The Oven
Where Bad Kids Go (this one I'm especially fond of...)
The Medic
La Nuit
Candle Cove (old, but it's a classic)
Always With You
Hope this helps!
that " the woman in the oven " made me shit myself, seriously that one was awesome Big Grin
and can you please explain the ending of the " where bad kids go " because i dont seem to get it?
I found another one, called Super Mario 128. It sounds all happy and stuff, but it's actually very creepy.

Super Mario 128
Here's a few stories that I found interesting:

"The Rake"

"The Thing That Stalks The Fields"

"Skinwalkers"

I think my favorite out of these is "Skinwalkers".
It could use more attention. Anyways, enjoy reading them
. Tongue
(05-07-2012, 02:14 AM)joshzilla Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a few stories that I found interesting:

"The Rake"

"The Thing That Stalks The Fields"

"Skinwalkers"

I think my favorite out of these is "Skinwalkers".
It could use more attention. Anyways, enjoy reading them
. Tongue
Those are some good ones, I especially like The Thing That Stalks The Fields, been one of my favorites for a while Smile