Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra Hunter model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Greetings Frictional community,

I am in need of model file of Hunter monster from Penumbra. I intend to add animations to him and to implement him into my custom story line in Amnesia the dark descend.

Thank you in advance.
Google search a download of the "Penumbra Tech Demo" and download the game. Even play it if you feel. The model can be ripped from there.
I only found roach. Can you provide me with complete path.
I downloaded the tech demo v1.0 and still cannot find the file. I am desperate, no clues online on how to attend it.
Do you mean that scary human infected monster?I saw it on some custom story and took it from it.Im not gonna use it in the custom story im making atm.But if i place it in some custom story,ill place in the credits:You who made the infected human monster. Big Grin
(03-25-2012, 04:03 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean that scary human infected monster?I saw it on some custom story and took it from it.Im not gonna use it in the custom story im making atm.But if i place it in some custom story,ill place in the credits:You who made the infected human monster. Big Grin
This is the one. If you have it please provide me with a link.
[Image: 28319670.jpg]
Umm i have never seen that XD sorry i have another one.
(03-25-2012, 04:03 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean that scary human infected monster?I saw it on some custom story and took it from it.Im not gonna use it in the custom story im making atm.But if i place it in some custom story,ill place in the credits:You who made the infected human monster. Big Grin
No.
Anyone please, I am aiming on using it as a collage project at the same time. It is a great challenge.
Heh,trust me,if anyone had one,many people would use it in their stories.
Pages: 1 2 3