Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am in need of assistance with my amnesia the dark descent game i have just bought it and it says it has crashed. how can i fix the problem?
First off, I'd say that this sort of thing should be posted in the Technical Support section.

Also, can you be more specific, and elaborate on how the game crashed? Like when it happened, and exactly what happened?
(03-25-2012, 07:26 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]First off, I'd say that this sort of thing should be posted in the Technical Support section.

Also, can you be more specific, and elaborate on how the game crashed? Like when it happened, and exactly what happened?
srry new to this blog thing and when ever i go to play the game it says game crashed something is wrooooong

srry new to this blog thing and when ever i go to play the game it says game crashed something is wrooooong
Yes, but what kind of crash? Do you get an error? If so, what error. Technological stuff is what we need.
Get the latest patch and check if your grahics drivers are up-to-date.
the error says amnesia.exe caused an exception_access_violation in modual<unknown> at 001b:00000000 and thats all it says
Problem 6 and Problem X at these two topics say what you do in that case: more information.
youve lost me
1. What operating system do you have? Also 32-bit or 64-bit?

2. Is it a laptop or a desktop? If a laptop, what model?

3. Attach us the file HPL.log found under Documents\Amnesia\Main folder
Pages: 1 2