Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra: Overture Vs JT - A Penumbra LP {With Facecam} COMPLETE! [Updated 5.13.12]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Interesting lets-plays!
But you should play horror games when it's dark.
(03-26-2012, 06:27 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting lets-plays!
But you should play horror games when it's dark.
I agree. Unfortunately since I work full time and am also married, I rarely have time to record episodes in the evening. I am working on getting ome black-out curtains for my windows and my schedule has been clearing up lately.. So hopefully I can record some more episodes in the dark Smile
Nice ones. Smile
I don't really enjoy some of the LPs anymore. Example PewDiePie is just getting more and more frustrating to watch. But I like your style! I like clean LP, which doesn't always contain some crap about other stuff.
(03-28-2012, 06:35 PM)Gharren Wrote: [ -> ]Nice ones. Smile
Thanks man

Quote: I don't really enjoy some of the LPs anymore. Example PewDiePie is just getting more and more frustrating to watch. But I like your style! I like clean LP, which doesn't always contain some crap about other stuff.
I appreciate that! Thanks for the encouraging words Smile
Sorry I haven't updated this post in a while. Tongue

I have added the 3 most recent episodes above Smile
Good LP. Too bad you seem to have abandoned it.

I think you activated "Interaction mode" by mistake in one of the videos but I can't remember which one.
Do not worry!! I have not abandoned this LP! I took a week off from this game to start a couple other projects. A Doom 3 LP and a Cry of Fear Co-op LP .

I just released a new Penumbra episode today! Link above in the original post. Thanks for being patient guys Big Grin
Sorry for being a bit impatient. Keep up the good work!
Pages: 1 2