Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'll be checking this out =D
haha that star wars battle ship, brilliant, lmao for a couple of mins.
Thank you all for responsing. This weekend, I will start working on the next part, but i have no ETA yet.

And you can find the Cupcakes Song here: All you have to do.....
I LOVE(D) THIS MAP!

It's fun, it's wierd, it's entertaining, there's new model, there's funny sounds, there's Microsoft Anna - Cupcakes, there's jumpscares = All i love in a custom story!

This is by far the most entertaining custom story i have played! Especially because of the Cupcakes song, [//spoiler] and the troll! [spoiler]

I can't wait for part B!

Litronom, have you made any other maps than The Small Horse series, because i would love to play them!

- Love, Puhapio Big Grin
(04-07-2012, 03:49 PM)Puhapio Wrote: [ -> ]I LOVE(D) THIS MAP!

It's fun, it's wierd, it's entertaining, there's new model, there's funny sounds, there's Microsoft Anna - Cupcakes, there's jumpscares = All i love in a custom story!

This is by far the most entertaining custom story i have played! Especially because of the Cupcakes song, [//spoiler] and the troll! [spoiler]

I can't wait for part B!

Litronom, have you made any other maps than The Small Horse series, because i would love to play them!

- Love, Puhapio Big Grin
thank you.
ive made some maps for House of Creep 7. But nothing more besides this

Hey, I really love your levels! When is The Small Horse II part B done? I can't wait to play it!
(04-07-2012, 07:45 PM)MrsIndepent Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I really love your levels! When is The Small Horse II part B done? I can't wait to play it!
soon
eeyup, really soon

can u give an estimated time from now for part b?
:3
Ill make a LP for it. I loved TSH 1, and I dont care if the story doesnt make sense.
BTW, The Small Horse 1 is the vid with most views on my YT Big Grin
Cool, another pony story to ruin the community with. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11