Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How do I get an Amnesia Custom Story Builder?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know where or how I can get an amnesia custom story builder, and I really want to make a custom story since I had some interesting ideas. Can someone please help me? I'll be truely greatful. Huh
if you wish for me to help you map one

add me on Skype slipknotv3

i have currently made CS in the past and i am working on one ATM but i will be able to help you

thanks
Just hit up google for ''Amnesia level editor'' You'll easily find the tools. You do need to be somewhat familiar with angelscript to make a fully working custom story though.
(03-31-2012, 02:36 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Just hit up google for ''Amnesia level editor'' You'll easily find the tools. You do need to be somewhat familiar with angelscript to make a fully working custom story though.
ok thanks I got those level editors and stuff, but how do I add textures and stuff like that? I have files of textues but they wont import

(03-31-2012, 02:24 PM)SplitHeadProduction Wrote: [ -> ]if you wish for me to help you map one

add me on Skype slipknotv3

i have currently made CS in the past and i am working on one ATM but i will be able to help you

thanks
i dont have skype tho, but i do have facebook

(03-31-2012, 02:46 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/tools/start

thank you, plus do you know how to import texture files?
To make your own textures for floors etc you need to save a picture as .dds and then use the Material editor to create a .mat file
DO NOT start importing custom stuff until you are very proficient with what is given. You will just frustrate yourself to no end, and you have to get the basics at the very least first.
(03-31-2012, 06:26 PM)JetlinerX Wrote: [ -> ]DO NOT start importing custom stuff until you are very proficient with what is given. You will just frustrate yourself to no end, and you have to get the basics at the very least first.
Well before adding custom things I gotta figure out alot of basic things

Thats what I said.
(03-31-2012, 08:39 PM)JetlinerX Wrote: [ -> ]Thats what I said.
Yes and do you know where I can find the best tutorial to learn the basics?

Pages: 1 2