Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Escape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! This is my first custom story called The Escape.
I hope you enjoy it. It will have lot of enemies Big Grin

Download link : http://www.gamefront.com/files/21492941/The+Escape.rar

No screenshots , sry Sad

Gameplay : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ria_T1yPS...AAAAAAABAA
AWESOME 5/5 Smile)))
Giving it a try, may reply back with my opinion about it Smile!
Ok and thanks : )
(04-01-2012, 01:16 PM)Dutton Wrote: [ -> ]Giving it a try, may reply back with my opinion about it Smile!

Y no screenshots?
I have played it , it was great Smile
(04-01-2012, 01:57 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]Y no screenshots?

I'm gonna just spoil it what you can expect in this story:

- Too much enemies
- Key door to door...
- Cheap scares

Mapping was okay, but there is too many misplaced walls and first room doesn't have even doorway? Seriously c'mon man, check your map multiple times before releasing it, I'm just helping you not hating.

Improve this more and thing more original scares and enemies places then people's maybe like it better. Smile
(04-01-2012, 02:14 PM)hiippari Wrote: [ -> ]I have played it , it was great Smile
You made this..So obviously you have played it XD

(04-01-2012, 02:43 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]i mean i have played death can await Big GrinD
(04-01-2012, 02:14 PM)hiippari Wrote: [ -> ]I have played it , it was great Smile
You made this..So obviously you have played it XD

Ok Smile
(04-01-2012, 02:26 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna just spoil it what you can expect in this story:

- Too much enemies
- Key door to door...
- Cheap scares

Mapping was okay, but there is too many misplaced walls and first room doesn't have even doorway? Seriously c'mon man, check your map multiple times before releasing it, I'm just helping you not hating.

Improve this more and thing more original scares and enemies places then people's maybe like it better. Smile

the maps are a bit bad constructet
the walls aren't flush...
the blood decals are blinking and so many exaggerated objects like the grunt parts...
and can't even find the key there
Pages: 1 2