Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: - PROJECTSHEX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PROJECTSHEX
A new YouTube channel is born - Made by an Italian who speaks English.

|

| Introduction

PROJECTSHEX is a new YouTube Channel where I will upload videos of:
  • Gameplays of horror games;
  • Review of Custom Stories made for Amnesia: The Dark Descent;
  • Videologs where I'll say something about hi-tech and stuff.
You have to know that I'm Italian and I'm fifteen. Sorry for my pronunciation or my bad language, but I'm trying to learn something new everyday and I will try to speak better and better. If you want, you can support me sending e-mails or private messages in which you could ask me questions or just give me some advices for a better channel. I will read every message.

| The channel

Here's the link:

[Image: youtube-icon.png]
Click the link above for the redirect.

Like I've said before, my YouTube channel is related to hi-tech discussions, videogames, horror and much more. You can suggest me playing some videogames or making videos of some sort of topic (which include the words "videogames", "technology" or "horror").

| You can also find me on...

Twitter, yes!
I have a Twitter account where you can follow me for updates, questions or polls about my channel and something else.
You have to know that my Twitter page/account is used also for personal purposes.

[Image: twitter-icon.png]
@projectshex
Click the link above for the redirect.
-
Thank you for visiting this thread. I hope you will be interested by this.
Check out my channel for more Amnesia vids. If I reach more than 100 views, I will continue my adventure in "Confederacy's Nightmare".
This post looks really appealing, welldone.
I like your channel as it is, but there is one problem is that your microphone is terribly out of synch with your webcam.

Goodjob!
(04-01-2012, 03:08 PM)Leeeyam Wrote: [ -> ]This post looks really appealing, welldone.
I like your channel as it is, but there is one problem is that your microphone is terribly out of synch with your webcam.

Goodjob!
Thank you for your comment.
I noticed the bad sync between my mic and my camera once the rendering was done.
It will be fixed in the next video.

Giuseppe
if you want to share your youtube channel, i would recommend directly posting a link in your signature rather than making a full post.
Earthly, please stop bumping such old threads =\