Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Open Groups?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I was wondering if there were any teams that were wanting some more members onto their team for developing a CS. If there is please leave a message and contact details e.g. skype, steam. Thanks Smile
You should probably let people know what you do and preferably show some of your previous work for any team to want to pick you up.
Yea I will work on a few rooms etc. to show what I can do/create if that is good. Like from stratch.
What skills do you have ?

Scripting ?
Level Editing?
Modeling? Animation?
Texturing?

Level editing, I am still learning scripting and have not yet had a hand at modeling, animation or texturing.
(04-04-2012, 07:29 PM)Zipi Wrote: [ -> ]Level editing, I am still learning scripting and have not yet had a hand at modeling, animation or texturing.
I wouldn't mind a little help with level editing...I can handle scripting on my own and I plan on just using default and Justine art assets...
If you add me on skype: 'godhell4' or steam: 'TrueSero' we can start talking about it if you want Smile
I am a bit interested too.Ill add you on steam.
(04-04-2012, 07:59 PM)Zipi Wrote: [ -> ]If you add me on skype: 'godhell4' or steam: 'TrueSero' we can start talking about it if you want Smile

I'll add you later. I prefer text-based communications...I do believe Skype offers that.
I have made 3 rooms but I did not want to make the celler to details because it was only an example so...:
Example