Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Internment [cancelled]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nice shots! You should change the size of the floor and ceiling textures to make them a bit bigger. It seems that the majority of custom story creators doesn't do this. Smile
(04-18-2012, 02:58 AM)TheMadAsshatter Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I can do le voice acting. I'll post a sample if you want me to.
I would like to hear a sample please. Tongue
"What's wrong with Carl?" Wink
I can do voice acting.

http://www.soundcloud.com/Leeeyam

Most of it is my 'reading voice' on my old mic, I can upload more character type ones if interested Smile
I'd do voice acting if it came down to it, and I kinda owe you one for volunteering to script my story.
(04-22-2012, 07:08 PM)xxgrangierxx Wrote: [ -> ]I'd do voice acting if it came down to it, and I kinda owe you one for volunteering to script my story.
Actually I'll have Leeeyam voice act.
Don't sweat it, I find scripting relaxing.
Oh my god I wanna watch the video but don't D:

Can't wait for this to be released, it looks absolutely amazing!

Also, I'd like to recommend (Just so ya know, I'm a terrible namer for EVERYTHING I do) "Potential Insanity"

If not, I like that name and will use it :3 LOL
How about internment? It means to arrest somone and take them away to prison without trial.
(05-03-2012, 04:04 PM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote: [ -> ]How about internment? It means to arrest somone and take them away to prison without trial.
Sounds good to me! Big Grin
I looked it up, " Imprisonment or confinement of people, commonly in large groups, without trial."
It sounds fresh to be a name of a story.
Thanks Tongue
Quote: the Jumpscares
Pages: 1 2 3