Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: litle problem with custom door
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

This is my custom door but what i am doing wrong? Any tutorial i will be happy Blush

[Image: problem01.jpg]

[Image: problem02.jpg]

TY
How many meshes make up the model?
(04-05-2012, 05:01 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]How many meshes make up the model?
it is from 3 parts
Then that means you didn't connect the hinges to the parent body of the joint.
(04-05-2012, 05:28 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]Then that means you didn't connect the hinges to the parent body of the joint.
hm same for me

[Image: pa01.jpg]
[Image: pa02.jpg]
You're supposed to have two bodies: one for the hinges and one for the door, each attached to the mesh they represent. The body for the hinges is suppose to be the parent body for the hinge joint, and the body for the door is supposed to be the child body for the hinge joint.
dunno i try but same, can i send you my files and you try? then send me back this files?
(04-05-2012, 06:24 PM)SunCioX Wrote: [ -> ]dunno i try but same, can i send you my files and you try? then send me back this files?

Yeah.
(04-05-2012, 06:26 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2012, 06:24 PM)SunCioX Wrote: [ -> ]dunno i try but same, can i send you my files and you try? then send me back this files?

Yeah.
solved example and ty Smile