Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Custom Models] - SunCioX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi all!

I'll add here my custom models, i am new in this so i'm not a pro.

[Image: doorprison01prikazjpg.jpg]

Model have only Diffuse!
Specular
and NMap i do not know how to make yet!
This model works with wall_door_frame_1 for others door_frame you must slightly reduce the size of door!

in game:
[Image: framedoorprison.jpg]

in editor:
[Image: doorprison01space.jpg]

> DOWNLOAD <
Oh nice.That door looks awesome!Will download.
That is really good! The window is a bit off though, unless there's a reason for it to be off center.
(04-06-2012, 01:34 PM)nackidno Wrote: [ -> ]That is really good! The window is a bit off though, unless there's a reason for it to be off center.

Old day jail cells had off center windows because they were worried that it would be too easy to break through the door. No idea what their logic is, but it as always annoyed me. Hahaha.
(04-06-2012, 03:27 PM)JetlinerX Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2012, 01:34 PM)nackidno Wrote: [ -> ]That is really good! The window is a bit off though, unless there's a reason for it to be off center.

Old day jail cells had off center windows because they were worried that it would be too easy to break through the door. No idea what their logic is, but it as always annoyed me. Hahaha.
I never knew that, good to know. Tongue

Hi all!

My second custom model for this game, model is red_door! Smile

[Image: doorredmodel.jpg]

Model have Diffuse, Specular and NMap.
This model works great with mansionbase/door_frame for others door_frame i don't know!

in game:
[Image: reddooringame.jpg]
Wow you are doing a nice job! Keep doing more! Smile
Mmm. Me gusta! Big Grin
hi all

► New model from me: door_prison_02

[Image: door03.jpg]

Model have Diffuse, Specular and NMap.

in game:
[Image: door03ingame.jpg]
Really nice doors i've downloaded them all , keep up the great work man!

trollox.
Pages: 1 2 3 4