Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Where Are Our Protectors? Part I Release [Fixed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Very nice custom story! Creepy atmosphere, noises and stuff!
Really nice map design!

Warning: Its german! Big Grin
(04-13-2012, 01:29 AM)Janni1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice custom story! Creepy atmosphere, noises and stuff!
Really nice map design!

Thanks! The video is on the front page now ^^
AMAZING! It had that sense of fear and puzzle! I love that!
(04-13-2012, 05:49 PM)Thesonicgalaxy Wrote: [ -> ]AMAZING! It had that sense of fear and puzzle! I love that!
I'm glad you enjoyed it!
I can't play it, crashed at begin. What's the problem?
(04-13-2012, 01:33 PM)Jacketyification Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2012, 01:29 AM)Janni1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice custom story! Creepy atmosphere, noises and stuff!
Really nice map design!

Thanks! The video is on the front page now ^^
Ah, okay. Thanks Smile

This map is incredible so far! The atmosphere is extremely eerie and the detail is well-done. I even got mor scared playing this than the actual Amnesia storyline. Here's my playthrough of the map (so-far...) and I hope you enjoy watching it if you choose to do so. Thanks for the great map!

(04-14-2012, 02:02 AM)oakles Wrote: [ -> ]This map is incredible so far! The atmosphere is extremely eerie and the detail is well-done. I even got mor scared playing this than the actual Amnesia storyline. Here's my playthrough of the map (so-far...) and I hope you enjoy watching it if you choose to do so. Thanks for the great map!

Thanks! And thanks for making a Video as well!

I've placed a link to the video on the Front Page. ^^

Hey there! loved this! please make a part 2, i just did a playthough and it will be up on youtube in the next couple of days, il link them to this thread. Just could you intergrate a bit more story into your next projects? I was wandering around wondering why all this happened and got very little answers. nevertheless it was a very good job
(04-14-2012, 03:42 PM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there! loved this! please make a part 2, i just did a playthough and it will be up on youtube in the next couple of days, il link them to this thread. Just could you intergrate a bit more story into your next projects? I was wandering around wondering why all this happened and got very little answers. nevertheless it was a very good job
I will certaintly try to make a bit more complex story in my next project. I don't want to make the same mistake like i did in this Custom Story.
Pages: 1 2 3 4