Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Animate Drill when breaks the door.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Umm, I'm a newbie here.
well, how to animate the drill when player used it on a door?
I appreciate your help so much Smile
You will need the static drill and have it inactive until player "places" the drill there and then use

RotatePropToSpeed(string& asName, float afAcc, float afGoalSpeed, float afAxisX, float afAxisY, float afAxisZ, bool abResetSpeed, string& asOffsetArea);

(04-07-2012, 05:40 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]You will need the static drill and have it inactive until player "places" the drill there and then use

RotatePropToSpeed(string& asName, float afAcc, float afGoalSpeed, float afAxisX, float afAxisY, float afAxisZ, bool abResetSpeed, string& asOffsetArea);
Thanks silentstriker.I needed to know this too Big Grin

Your welcome Smile I haven't done it myself yet but I looked in the scrips and the map on how they used it Smile It's the morgue if you guys want to look for yourself Wink
(04-07-2012, 05:40 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]You will need the static drill and have it inactive until player "places" the drill there and then use

thank you so much! Big Grin
You're welcome ^^