Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How do I convert static_objects from Penumbra to Amnesia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a tutorial in the Development Articles
you know that a development support section exists, right?

and why dont you just make one post asking three questions, than three posts asking 3 questions... this clutters the forums immensely, and while im at it; why didnt you search the forums first, BEFORE asking these questions, whom have only been answered a billion times..

learn, friend. learn.
(04-10-2012, 01:36 PM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]you know that a development support section exists, right?

and why dont you just make one post asking three questions, than three posts asking 3 questions... this clutters the forums immensely, and while im at it; why didnt you search the forums first, BEFORE asking these questions, whom have only been answered a billion times..

learn, friend. learn.
1. Used search, couldn't find it.
2. Posted.
3. Lazy.

(04-11-2012, 10:36 AM)LulleBulle Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2012, 01:36 PM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]you know that a development support section exists, right?

learn, friend. learn.
2. Posted.
3. Lazy.
then you clearly didnt search for the right thing
(04-11-2012, 02:51 PM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2012, 10:36 AM)LulleBulle Wrote: [ -> ]

learn, friend. learn.
2. Posted.
3. Lazy.
then you clearly didnt search for the right thing
I've been looking a long time for it now, instead of bitching could you please be so kind and give me the link to the thread?

Actually you are bitching.I dont wanna be rude or anything but you should REALLY check the articles and support sections before asking these same goddamm questions.
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...t+penumbra

I had some problems using this tutorial but it seems to work, going by other peoples comments. I guess I'm just not getting part of it. Good luck
(04-11-2012, 04:01 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually you are bitching.I dont wanna be rude or anything but you should REALLY check the articles and support sections before asking these same goddamm questions.
If you'd read through you'd seen that I have been looking but couldn't find it.
(04-11-2012, 11:05 PM)Adrianis Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...t+penumbra

I had some problems using this tutorial but it seems to work, going by other peoples comments. I guess I'm just not getting part of it. Good luck
Thanks Smile