Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Secret wall portraits?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, can anybody tell me how you keep a portrait on the hidden wall? I've used a dynamic portrait so that you can move it out of the way and the section of wall behind it is uncovered (containing a key). However when I play my map it has always fallen and it's contents are displayed.

How do I keep it covered so that the player has to move the portrait to get to the good stuff?
Thanks for any help!
(04-10-2012, 12:25 PM)Mojake Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, can anybody tell me how you keep a portrait on the hidden wall? I've used a dynamic portrait so that you can move it out of the way and the section of wall behind it is uncovered (containing a key). However when I play my map it has always fallen and it's contents are displayed.

How do I keep it covered so that the player has to move the portrait to get to the good stuff?
Thanks for any help!
I think your portrait is too near the wall and collides with it. Try to move it a bit away from the wall (just a little little little bit would be enough)

The painting cant collide with anything or else it will fall off
Btw how do you get that little hole behind the painting?Does it come with the dynamic painting itself?
(04-10-2012, 01:03 PM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw how do you get that little hole behind the painting?Does it come with the dynamic painting itself?
If you look at mansion base you will find something called mansion_secret or something like that