Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [AMNESIA 2] PROOFREADER NEEDED!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi fellas,
This thread is for proofreader recruitment. I need someone who knows English better than me and can help me with getting my fan-made Amnesia sequel readable. Rather a regular availability is imperative. Anyone interested just PM me and I'll send you Chapter 6 as a trial.
This story CAN go on but since English is not my primary language I still lack of proffessional style.

Here's the link:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-10248.html

DISENCOURAGER

This work is absolutely of non-profit sort. I don't get any money out of writing and neither will You out of proofreading. The only reward is my solemn graditude and credit.

How long is the .lang file?
The longest chapter so far was like 8 pages (ch.5) and weighed 90 KB but while the story progresses, the files will get longer.
Just to clarify here, this is not a custom story, it's a fanfic. I have been proofreading it so far, but there's been too much going on in my life for me to have much time to do so. I might very well continue to help Fomzo with this in the future when I get the time, but more proofreaders is always good, so if you think you're pretty decent at "the english" feel free to sign up.