Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Portuguese Translator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shy My name is Pedro Santos, aka Ruhon687, I'm Portuguese, I studied English and Spanish for quite a long time. I'm making this thread because I'm looking forward to help Mod Developers or Game developers in translations if needed.

Exclamation Information:
You can contact me by sending me a PM or by replying to this thread.
I can translate English and Spanish to Portuguese. (Translating French too but might take some time)
If you need to talk to me on Skype about this, present yourself in a PM and i'll add you.

Thank you!
Unfortunately Amnesia's modding community isn't really big enough for a translator to really be necessary (except for a few of the more popular stories). It's a nice offer though Smile
Thank you Smile
And I guess you're right xD
But anyways, I'll keep my offer opened in case someone working on a Full Conversion mod, or something like that needs a translator Smile
I don't see why any big story wouldn't want a translation. I could use this service in the future, when I release my custom story (not done yet, but there are videos of it in my sig).

Thanks for the offer.
You're Welcome Smile

If you need me, PM me at any time, I'll be looking forward to help you and other people who need translations!