Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Castle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I'm working on a custom story called The Castle

Story:
I've not come up with a real story yet, but I'm working on it. Basically you have to find a shelter from a rain and thunder storm and you'll find a Castle in the woods. But there is something wrong with the Castle...

Expectations:
The whole place is REALLY dark and there are a lot of scares around the place. This is actually my first CS so any feedback and advices helps me A LOT!

Progress:
I've made this CS about 1½ - 2 months and I'm preparing it for the first release. Scripting is practically ready not to mention few things. The environment is ready.

RELEASE DATE: 28.4.2012

Pictures:

[Image: Amnesia%202012-04-11%2016-07-06-20.jpg]

[Image: Amnesia%202012-04-11%2016-01-48-72.jpg]

[Image: Amnesia%202012-04-11%2016-03-00-81.jpg]

[Image: Amnesia%202012-04-11%2016-02-19-35.jpg]

Anything else you can tell us about the CS? Like a story premise, or comments on development? Also, can you post the Moddb link if it's already up there?

You can take a poke in my upcoming thread to get some ideas of what you can add to your post:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-14315.html
(04-13-2012, 08:17 PM)tappara97 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I'm working on a custom story called The Castle

The Demo will appear soon in here and in ModDb.com
These aren't really the best screenshots, they're very dark and it's hard to see much.

Sorry, I'll put some more info and better pictures in time Smile The demo appears in Moddb within a week
Any Amnesia custom story preview is like my grandmas tits: The less you see of them, the better.
You're spoiling your map. Just present us with the final result when it's done.

(04-14-2012, 11:35 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]Er, you don't need to act like a cranky old man just because your name is.
Well, ironically that was me acting like a kid whose grandma was still alive, but okay, I'll try to be less harsh.