Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Trying Change Texture on wall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to change mine texture on wall but...when i change the texture and save as "fatband.mat" it dosn't show up in level editor?????? what to do ?

Tried everything nothings work!?!?!?!

You can't just make a new texture and adding it. Either you open the dae file in a modelling program and retexture there or you open the dae with a text editor and change the texture in there.
(04-15-2012, 04:12 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]You can't just make a new texture and adding it. Either you open the dae file in a modelling program and retexture there or you open the dae with a text editor and change the texture in there.
can we take that on skype?
It's pretty difficult. But there is other people who have asked exactly the same question as you and they have gotten answers so if you just search for you find a better explanation
Lol I just asked the exact same question yesterday:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-14786.html

Check here for answers.
(04-15-2012, 06:43 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty difficult. But there is other people who have asked exactly the same question as you and they have gotten answers so if you just search for you find a better explanation
i finally fix new textures but they didnt match i downloaded back the old walls , and now they are blank no texture at all :S what can i do!!?!?!?!