Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Jezdamayel - female voice Actress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Welcome to the forum btw! Smile

The samples sounds great! To bad I'm in no need of a any voice actors Sad
thank you for the comment!

voice work has been updated again Smile
(05-06-2012, 06:59 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum btw! Smile

The samples sounds great! To bad I'm in no need of a any voice actors Sad
Heart I love your voice work. Especially the Skyrim ones
Really enjoy your voice work Jez! You've got an awesome talent! Heart

Zeta
Oh, sure, your voice is really fantastic... If you have a time, you can dubing any character in my new CS... If you're instrested, PM Smile
thank you so very much for the kind words!! Heart

Aresak-- i sent you a pm
thank you.
I shall keep you in mind.
Will contact you later, if needed.
(05-30-2012, 08:04 PM)SonicRainbrony Wrote: [ -> ]I shall keep you in mind.
Will contact you later, if needed.
thank you kindly
Great samples, though I noticed that you posted this thread a few months ago so I was just wondering, are you still willing to help with some custom stories for free? With credits ofc =)

I'm working on a CS at the moment and we may need a female voice actor at some point and if you're willing to help I can send details to you eventually and the if you like what we're doing, the lines for you too =)

But if not, then good luck anyway!
I am sorry for anyone who has tried to get a hold of me and i never replied. I have been rather busy and because i never received notices i never looked at this thread. forgive me.

IF you would like me to try out for you please send any questions to my e mail ( on my VA page)
It will get to me faster.
https://sites.google.com/site/jezdamayel/

In a moment the OP will be updated as well

thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3