Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Seeking Custom Story with NO jumpscares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi can anybody recommend a custom story with NO jumpscares. But still with the chill and horror.

Jump Scares makes me super abgry
Well I would suggest a CS with a real story for example White Night, La Caza, Deterioration, 24- hour amnesia story, Library of Alexandria and The Interrogation Chapter 1. There's a lot more you just have to find them Smile
Why do jumpscares upset you so much?
(04-20-2012, 07:45 PM)Tommyboypsp Wrote: [ -> ]Why do jumpscares upset you so much?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Please, don't start this debate again!
Why is this under showcase???
(04-20-2012, 09:28 PM)ThoseRandomGuyz Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this under showcase???
Because people don't like to read.
(04-20-2012, 11:26 PM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2012, 09:28 PM)ThoseRandomGuyz Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this under showcase???
Because people don't like to read.
I would have read your reply, but I don't want to read. Big Grin
I'd like to play a CS without jumpscares too, for a change. Hard to find cause 90% of the CS are jumpscares Confused
isn't the custom story "love story" or somthing like that only based on story and no jumpscares ?i'm insure of the title of the mod but i thought i had a good story.
(04-21-2012, 12:33 PM)trollox Wrote: [ -> ]isn't the custom story "love story" or somthing like that only based on story and no jumpscares ?i'm insure of the title of the mod but i thought i had a good story.
It's My Love and it's a good one.
Pages: 1 2 3