Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Bored,playing some Diablo 3 [stream Online]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A stream for all the mapers/scripters that feel like taking a short break. And this time i present to you: Diablo 3.

http://www.justin.tv/thefox264

Trollox.
Suggestion, post a link to the actuall thing ^^'
I have?
(04-21-2012, 09:54 PM)trollox Wrote: [ -> ]I have?
Wasn't there when I looked the first time. Wink *wink wink*

hehe <.< we all make mistaks don't we ? can't say i'm flawless xD
Your in-use of grid snapping for wall assets makes my eye twitch... e_O
(04-21-2012, 10:55 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Your in-use of grid snapping for wall assets makes my eye twitch... e_O

Well i like doing it my self Smile we can't map all the same can we Smile? Tho.. feels like i should listen to the more veteran mappers. But for now i'll do it my way. Also done streaming for now.
(04-21-2012, 11:03 PM)trollox Wrote: [ -> ]Well i like doing it my self Smile we can't map all the same can we Smile? Tho.. feels like i should listen to the more veteran mappers. But for now i'll do it my way. Also done streaming for now.
Well, I could see gaps through the walls. It's not about technique. It's about neatness and presentation. That's why grid snapping is there. Object placement is more for non-snap placement. But... If you prefer it that way... Go for it.
Online again.
Pages: 1 2