Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Scary story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Helloo people!
So today when i was testing my story,i heard someone say "Save her!" or something like that.And there was subtitles in the bottom.It appeared after i read one note.That seriously kinda scared me because i didnt add it there.
(04-22-2012, 11:18 AM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]Helloo people!
So today when i was testing my story,i heard someone say "Save her!" or something like that.And there was subtitles in the bottom.It appeared after i read one note.That seriously kinda scared me because i didnt add it there.
Looks like your story is taking control of itself... lol :p
(04-22-2012, 11:28 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2012, 11:18 AM)Datguy5 Wrote: [ -> ]Helloo people!
Looks like your story is taking control of itself... lol :p
That would be scary XD

Pretty much the best thread ever.
In before Herobrine crap.
Hahaha that was funny then kmans post made it hilarious xD
That's what happens when you copy and paste other maps' scripts too much Tongue
(04-25-2012, 11:40 PM)flamez3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha that was funny then kmans post made it hilarious xD

Agree Big Grin
(04-26-2012, 04:30 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]That's what happens when you copy and paste other maps' scripts too much Tongue

What do you mean?I didnt script it or anything.And i know the answer to this too Big Grin(i actually knew it after the first 2 posts.
Spoiler below!

I placed insanity area and that triggered that talking Big Grin I realized it when i tested it second time and that time i had bugs crawling in my face.So it was the insanity area.