Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Colliding Issues getting REALLY bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all-

So I've been making custom sories for a long time, and recently, I've been falling through maps like no other. I can walk straight through walls with the collide box checked, I can fall through floors, that also collide. It starts to get worse and worse every time I play, and I have re-verified my game files, and trying to re-install now.

Can anyone offer any solutions!?

~Jet
Delete map cache, maybe?

*slap* Go mod! (Thanks for the suggestion though) Wink
Just reinstalled, and deleted map caches, no dice. I really need drastic help guys! PLEASE!
Try going to C:\Users\--YOUR-USER-NAME--\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Amnesia - The Dark Descent and rename the folder redist to redist_test and see if that fixed the issues.

If you have steam then go to the VirtualStore folder and find the steam folder that contains Amnesia and rename him to see if these shared files over there are corrupted and conflict.
(04-22-2012, 08:04 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]Try going to C:\Users\--YOUR-USER-NAME--\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\....................................
Thats where my files stop. I do not have anything with "Amnesia: The Dark Decent" name inside the "Program Files (x86)" folder. Could that be a problem?

[I'm on Steam game version BTW]
if you have steam search for a steam folder or something like that. Then, somewhere there an amnesia app folder. I don't know about steam. Even you don't find that it is still a longshot...
I dont have any idea where to start looking for that. In the main Amnesia folder, there is not app folder.
[Issue Solved] /THREAD.
How did you solve it for future reference?
Pages: 1 2