Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Mod team request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm BloodKing and I have wanted to make a custom story for a really long time now but I'm not good at it neither scripting. I am however good at story telling atleast with an assisant, as for level editing and scripting,
not to good that's where I need help, any help well be approved, to join just say what your good at, and why you want to join.
Taken by your skills, I believe you should be searching for a position in an existing development team, not a development team of your own.
(04-23-2012, 05:17 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: [ -> ]Taken by your skills, I believe you should be searching for a position in an existing development team, not a development team of your own.
Is that and insult or a complement? Big Grin Yeah you're right just don't know where to find them.
It's neither. It's who you are and the use of the information you gave us to describe your skills which will obviously differ from others.