Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: adding custom entities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
now im sure this has probly been posted alot of times but how do i get a custom entity to show up in the level editor i downloaded the amnesia guilittine and added its folder to an entites folder in my custom story but it doesnt show up how do i get it to show up?
Place down a random entity and replace it with the one you want.
(04-25-2012, 10:55 AM)zombiehacker595 Wrote: [ -> ]now im sure this has probly been posted alot of times but how do i get a custom entity to show up in the level editor i downloaded the amnesia guilittine and added its folder to an entites folder in my custom story but it doesnt show up how do i get it to show up?
Thats What I'm Trying to Do Lol Tongue I have only been able to put the custom entities in Redist/Entities/Custom (a Folder I Made) and then they would show up under entities. so anybody know how to do this. most custom storys i download have them in the folder but how do we do it?
(04-25-2012, 11:03 AM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]Place down a random entity and replace it with the one you want.

thanks worked
(04-25-2012, 11:03 AM)heyitsrobert97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2012, 10:55 AM)zombiehacker595 Wrote: [ -> ]now im sure this has probly been posted alot of times but how do i get a custom entity to show up in the level editor i downloaded the amnesia guilittine and added its folder to an entites folder in my custom story but it doesnt show up how do i get it to show up?

Thats What I'm Trying to Do Lol Tongue I have only been able to put the custom entities in Redist/Entities/Custom (a Folder I Made) and then they would show up under entities. so anybody know how to do this. most custom storys i download have them in the folder but how do we do it?

just do what your computer said Smile worked pefectly