Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: any good custom story?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i am getting bored and i want a custom story that is not that scary sometimes fun riddels and no creepy places or not like a place with a creeepy thing that is looking at you send a link to me if you know a custom story
Didn't really understand what you wanted... could you rephrase that plox? C:
From what I can gather from this post, basicly you want a custom story that is the exact oposite to what amnesia is?
I recommend using punctuations. They are amazing when it comes to making sentences understandable. So you want a custom story with riddles and nothing scary? There are quite a few custom stories that aren´t scary. Haven´t played all of them but from what I´ve seen, they´re really good.
(04-25-2012, 03:32 PM)chairmodeactivated Wrote: [ -> ]hey i am getting bored and i want a custom story that is not that scary sometimes fun riddels and no creepy places or not like a place with a creeepy thing that is looking at you send a link to me if you know a custom story
Amnesia is meant to be a Scary game! Smile Try "Nintendo Castle Horror" out.

No creepy places or creepy in general? thats hard very hard
ok i have one its called abduction get it from mod DB its a bit scary but im half way through and i love it
if your a pewdiepie fan you can check out his lets play of abduction
No offense, but there are many threads already out very similar to this one, why cant you just read one of them? Its a bit lazy. They should all have detailed descriptions of what the cs's are like.