Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: GW2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whos playing? Big Grin
And whos playing on the Open Beta for April 27th-29th!?
Yeps...

Gonna play the hell out of structured PvP this weekend. If its bad, wvwvw and PvE should be enjoyable enough I guess.
Am I able to play on the weekend? I swear I was told I need to pre order the game.

If I can where can I download it?

Cheers Smile
(04-26-2012, 11:20 AM)Leeeyam Wrote: [ -> ]Am I able to play on the weekend? I swear I was told I need to pre order the game.

Cheers Smile
Its only for those who pre- purchased and the few who got invited through some sign up months ago.
(04-26-2012, 01:14 PM)Khyrpa Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2012, 11:20 AM)Leeeyam Wrote: [ -> ]Am I able to play on the weekend? I swear I was told I need to pre order the game.

Cheers Smile
Its only for those who pre- purchased and the few who got invited through some sign up months ago.
Gah, that sucks, it's hardly an open beta, if you have had to pre purchased it previously, really wanted to give it a go too, bleagh.

(04-26-2012, 02:19 PM)Leeeyam Wrote: [ -> ]Gah, that sucks, it's hardly an open beta, if you have had to pre purchased it previously, really wanted to give it a go too, bleagh.
Yeah its pretty dumb. But I hope they start giving out beta invites to more people later on in the testing. Maybe a month or two.
(04-26-2012, 02:40 PM)Khyrpa Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2012, 02:19 PM)Leeeyam Wrote: [ -> ]Gah, that sucks, it's hardly an open beta, if you have had to pre purchased it previously, really wanted to give it a go too, bleagh.
Yeah its pretty dumb. But I hope they start giving out beta invites to more people later on in the testing. Maybe a month or two.
Fingers crossed