Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Launching the new Frictional Games site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To accommodate the interest in Penumbra we have created a new site with some new goodies. You'll find slightly more information about our games and us, tools to modify Penumbra and blogs to keep you up to date with the inner workings of Frictional Games.

We hope you'll be able to amuse yourselves with the site, forum and tools. While you are occupied with that we'll do our best to continue doing that thing that we are currently doing.

Visit the new Frictional Games site.

Ok. I really like the new FG logo, the beehive background and the general design of the new page. I think it needs a title in large print on each page that tells you which page it is.

When you speak of modifying Penumbra's "Engine" do you mean that you are going to allow people to make changes to the way it renders? Or just add new maps, objects and scripts?

The new Site is great! I like the Logo i like all things Big Grin Nice work !

Looks good!

A great site for a great game. Good work!

Wait, is the patch out yet? I couldn't find it on the website.
Patch will be available on wednesday.

Thanks for the answer.

Nice work on the website! The logo is also excellent, I like the concept.

I quickly glanced at the source of the main page. You might want to change these pieces of code:
Code:
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
/* snip */
</SCRIPT>
(on lines 37 and pectively) to these:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
/* snip */
</script>
if you want the site to be valid XHTML strict.

There's also a bunch of other errors like improper capitalisation (tags and attributes are lowercase in XHTML), image tags that aren't closed (in XHTML it's not ) and some missing or invalid attributes (like border, target, align that don't exist in XHTML, or onMouseOut, HREF and others that are also improperly capitalised).

Just thought I'd mention these. The site itself looks very nice.

Indrek Wrote:(on lines 37 and pectively) to these:
That's supposed to say, "on lines 37 and 71 respectively".

Looks like I can't edit my own posts in the announcements subforum.
Pages: 1 2