Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Ladder-Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all again,

i'm back with a new question:
OK, i'm sure it is very easy but, i can't get it... nowhere in the inet is this ladderscript and i want to ask you:
How to make it!?? I need it very quickly for my second map! I'll make it very very good, please help me!

GReeZe' P44
well there's no such thing a "ladder script" what you need to do is go into areas and find the ladder area place it a few squares infront of where ever you want the actual ladder to be placed and you're done.

Trollox.
There is a tutorial on youtube on how to make ladders work. Check it out.
(04-26-2012, 08:38 PM)trollox Wrote: [ -> ]well there's no such thing a "ladder script" what you need to do is go into areas and find the ladder area place it a few squares infront of where ever you want the actual ladder to be placed and you're done.

Trollox.
Hey Trollox,

really? i can't make it working. i've placed the ladderarea in front of the ladder (movable) but it don't works anytime!!

You need to have it big enough for it to work. And you don't have to say what ladder it Smile
You also have to have the arrows in the ladder area facing the correct way.

Blue Arrow = Facing where the player climbs
Green Arrow = Up
^ Like they said above. Sorry if my exponation wasn't that detailed.