Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Can´t Remember - Continuation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can´t Remember - Continuation

Hello everyone!
Today, we (MarvStudios) want to present you our new Custom Story (chapter two of Can´t Remember) Can´t Remember - Continuation. We put a lot of work into it and we hope you will enjoy our second chapter of Can´t Remember!

Story

One night you wake up in your bed but you cant remember what happened the last few days... You know that feeling but what is going on?

Features

• full and understandable story
• around one hour of gameplay
• different locations
• Challenging game-play
• Mementos, loading screens, etc.
• prepare for Jump Scares
• great atmosphere
• 100% working
• made with love

***Note***

If you haven´t played Can´t Remember you should play it because the story is connected with Can´t Remember - Continuation!

You need the justine expansion pack to have the best gaming experience, otherwise you will miss some scares!

the music Dream.ogg (made by frictional games, used in the outside level: "Outside.map") has been made smoother by UnseenLegend

Links

[url]http://www.mediafire.com/?wfvje86dyfaov9s[/url] (download this version if you don´t have the justine expansion pack)

MODDB Page:

Watch PewDiePie playing Can´t Remember - Continuation after you finished the mod!
Starts at the second minute!

First chapter available here:

Screenshots, etc. available at MODDB!

We hope you enjoy, MarvStudios!
i cant remember playing this before. x)
Amazing Custom Story, I really liked it. Even better as the First chapter! Big Grin
LADY HANKE IS BACK!
Thanks to everyone ;D
Still playing this CS. I really like it, it's pretty scary haha xD Can't wait to finish it haha
We haven't played the first one yet. Maybe another time.

Quote:• prepare for Jump Scares
• great atmosphere
You can't combine those two things.
Can't wait to check it out ;D