Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Blender 2.63 - COLLADA is FIXED.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you using Blender. The latest version (released the 27th) Blender 2.63 now properly supports Amnesia's .dae files. You can upload models with animations now, and the animations/armatures won't be screwed up.

Funny though, cause I created a thread on a work around with the issue just a couple days ago. Oh well, at least we have something that works solid now.
Awesome. Hopefully this gets sticky'd or something. Change the title to something relevant though, so people know what they're clicking!
^You really are in love with that parrot...
Never been much of a modeller, but I can guess I could try to make something simple for Amnesia... anybody got any good tutorials?
(05-03-2012, 03:22 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]Never been much of a modeller, but I can guess I could try to make something simple for Amnesia... anybody got any good tutorials?
I would help, but I've only succeeded in getting rigged models into the game, not the animations. Tongue
I may as well bump this thread to explain my issue. I exported my model using the latest version of Blender and then edited the dae file to correct some names (I.e. bone0), but regardless of what other modifications I make, the model, when animating, seems to be glued to the center of the model viewer; all bones are stuck there at the risk of anatomical inaccuracies.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/1...4ylg0w.png

Here is the zip file, if anyone wants to help me out directly.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b2fzl4db1p65x75
What the topic starter means by "fixed" is import, not export.
(05-04-2012, 03:27 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]What the topic starter means by "fixed" is import, not export.
Oh. My mistake. I'll make a separate thread, then.
OMG !!!
NOW I can actually finished my posted 3d models with animations and then all they need is a texturer
:O Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin