Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia - canis abusus [FIXED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
game crashed when i entered second level..
but map looks very nice Smile
Game crashed for me too after i entered second level Sad
(04-30-2012, 10:41 PM)Zambo Wrote: [ -> ]Game crashed for me too after i entered second level Sad
i wrote in the thread why
(04-30-2012, 09:18 PM)hiippari Wrote: [ -> ]game crashed when i entered second level..
don't worry i'll fix it Smile
(04-30-2012, 07:40 PM)lukasozelt Wrote: [ -> ]Also skashis maps= jumpscares und neue monster = gute story
cs mit story=wenig jumpscares= BAD STORY
skashi mach immer weiter mit dem maps!
ich werde niemals aufhöhren
[Image: Rainbow-Dash-American-salute-486.png]
(04-30-2012, 09:18 PM)hiippari Wrote: [ -> ]game crashed when i entered second level..
not it's fixed!
Wuah.. I never taked your maps too seriously, but this time I jumped nearly 5-10 times and really got scared!

Spoiler below!
Nice mapping you got here, but really short like two maps, but that's okay. New monster was really scary and terrifying... I felted that atmosphere that something is coming really soon.

Nice job man! Really liked this one! Smile
Skashi, I dont know how you do this. Litronom and you always make me sh*t my pants with your scares.
I really liked the new model.
BTW, it takes a bit to load the 2nd part (Mac). Dunno if this is helpful for you.
Anyways, I recorded it, and the first part is now uploading. I shall let you know when it is up if you want.
Great job, keep it up!
(05-02-2012, 04:02 AM)Frankiescou Wrote: [ -> ]Skashi, I dont know how you do this. Litronom and you always make me sh*t my pants with your scares.
I really liked the new model.
BTW, it takes a bit to load the 2nd part (Mac). Dunno if this is helpful for you.
Anyways, I recorded it, and the first part is now uploading. I shall let you know when it is up if you want.
Great job, keep it up!
I'll never 7:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7