Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Sony Troubles :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, so I'm rubbish when it comes to computers. I've never really customised a computer, so I know very little about the hardware and software. After reading up, it looks like my problem is that I have an Intel Integrated graphics card and my driver (which intel are telling me is custom) can't run Amnesia. Now, I'm on a Sony Vaio, which I'm told needs the "Have Disk" method of updating drivers. Could someone please explain to me in Leyman's terms what I need to do please? I'm guessing I need to buy a disc from somewhere? If so, please point me in roughly the right direction, as my searches aren't being fruitful and I don't wanna go downloading malwear onto my PC (I have virused a computer before by mistake and caused a lot of financial cost so I wanna play it safe).
That's what I'm saying, Intel is saying they can't update my driver because it's custom. I don't know what to do further to that.
You'll have to contact customer support or a forum dedicated to that kind of stuff, I doubt this forum is the best way to turn for such help I'm afraid.
That's because you are running the installer. Use the have disk method as I said before...