Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Polscy skrypterzy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Poszukuję człowieka, który pochodzi z Polski. Oczywiście musi ogarniać skrypty, ponieważ sam niestety nie mogę tego ogarnąć... Najlepiej, żeby był to człowiek z pomysłem na tworzenie nowych map. Prosiłbym o kontakt.
Yeah the cake definately needs more chocolate.I guess i could give you few euros for a new cake.This one sucks.
I believe he's asking for a polish speaking scripter ( Thank you google translate )
I think you'd have a bigger chanse of getting the help you require if you not limit yourself to one language.
kartanonperuna Sobie kup.... a jak masz problem to wrzuć se to w transla to co teraz gadam i świeć wtedy cwaniaku...

To jest temat związany z polskimi ludźmi, więc nie rozumiem po co ci wyżej się udzielają...
Damn.Even the poles talk shit about me.
Pamiętaj, że język polski uchodzi za jeden z najbardziej kulturalnych języków. Możesz mówić, mówić i mówić wrzucasz to w tłumacz i niestety nie zna tych słów. Smile
Joo mitäs tässä puhutaan sitten omilla äidinkielillä.
( Trying to figure stuff out using translators ) It seems to me you have no problem of understanding what we're writing right here, If you must stick to polish atleast do not reply to people whom will not understand you, that will get you nowhere.
"Polish skrypterzy
Looking for a man who comes from the Polish. Of course it must embrace the scripts, because I unfortunately I can not comprehend ... Ideally, that he was a man with an idea to create new maps. Would you please contact us."

Actually, Google translate did a fairly good job with this one.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these forums supposed to be in English?
Pages: 1 2