Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Power Castle Horror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
what do you mean with this, i can't see any sense .
I'm with Ultimegastriker on this one. I can't tell what all those "Come on!"s are directed towards.
Perhaps he is trying to provoke me Tongue
Because jump scares are stupid as hell and he's proud of how the next one is gonna be full of them.
(05-07-2012, 07:51 PM)Streetboat Wrote: [ -> ]Because jump scares are stupid as hell and he's proud of how the next one is gonna be full of them.
If he likes to do Custom stories with alot of jumpscares why not let him? It's up to him what he want to have in them no reason to complain.
There is, though. I think we can honestly agree that there are way too many stories out there with a focus on jumpscares and minimal to no plot. The more we tell people that it's okay to keep doing this and put no effort into development, the more this problem will persist. We're actively lowering the bar for them and saying 'it's okay, you're special no matter what!'

But I can see there's no point in arguing this further, so I'm just gonna end it there.
(05-07-2012, 08:05 PM)Streetboat Wrote: [ -> ]There is, though. I think we can honestly agree that there are way too many stories out there with a focus on jumpscares and minimal to no plot. The more we tell people that it's okay to keep doing this and put no effort into development, the more this problem will persist. We're actively lowering the bar for them and saying 'it's okay, you're special no matter what!'

But I can see there's no point in arguing this further, so I'm just gonna end it there.
^ this.
I do that what i love to do.
Great custom story, prety nice even if I don't like jumpscare...but music and idea (like the Questonary) is pretty nice
thanks Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10