Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Thomas, 2008-02-01, "HPL 2.0 - The beginning"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ok just a question what is hlp 2?
It's their new engine, or more precicely, an update of the original engine. You can compare it to the evolvation of the Unreal engine.
Where download HPL 2.0? I live in Russia
You can't download HPL 2.0, sorry. I'm not sure about future licensing though. Smile
Well I write here a long time after the last post but I have one important question to ask.

I use GNU/Linux, Ubuntu in particular, and Debian sometimes. The Penumbra Series is just the best collection of games that run without wine, directly on GNU/Linux.

It's great, and here is the question : Will be HPL2 linux-friendly too ? And Games build with it ?

Sorry if it wasn't the right place to post, and yes, it was in fact two questions Smile
segle:
Hopefully we will be able to male Linux ports of the new game too. Cannot say anything with confidence at this point though.
(04-30-2009, 07:41 AM)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]segle:
Hopefully we will be able to male Linux ports of the new game too. Cannot say anything with confidence at this point though.

That's just what i wanted to read. Thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5