Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Box or Download?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are You going to buy Penumbra: Black Plague with Box, or are You going to buy it by digital Download from the web?

Remember to give Your Vote! Smile

If you haven't given Your Vote for the 'Box or Download?' of Overture, please, do so! Smile

Vote Here!
Box!
I always buy games in stores simply because I love the boxes. You get the case, the manual, a real CD/DVD, get to see the boxart with your own eyes and you can put the case in a bookshelf or something - like a trophy.
Download? You get absolutely nothing material and it costs, might aswell get it illegaly then.
/agree
the box is so nice to have on your book/game/CD shelf
Scraper Wrote:Are You going to buy Penumbra: Black Plague with Box, or are You going to buy it by digital Download from the web?

Remember to give Your Vote! Smile

If you haven't given Your Vote for the 'Box or Download?' of Overture, please, do so! Smile

Vote Here!
box. i need it for my penumbra collection
A box would be nice, but being a Linux user I'm more than happy with a download. Smile
I'm going to buy the boxed one. To have the both games standing on the shelf right next to my computer.
I couldn't choice box when I order two days ago

But I would love to have box version =)
Seven - Seven
The suspense is killing me!
box for sure
download is a hell of alot more conveniant and I'm on a linux so I dont get a choice
Pages: 1 2