Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Alittle help with some crowbar + door stuff?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I believe the script is fine because I get no errors, so it must be something I've done in the mapping. Tongue

So anyways, I put all the Script Areas in to place and I am wondering what could possibly be wrong. Is it possible for an error to occur in the script without errors given?

Please help out!
If you map runs fine, be sure to check to make sure everything is named properly. That's really all I could tell you with available information.
You could add some debug messages to see if your script is being called.
Post the code? I think I know what's wrong. It's likely the same thing that's always wrong with these types of things... the script is trying to call the wrong type of function. Check that the types are correct, that's on the lines that start with 'void'.
I think it may be the script areas. Try to put them little closer to the crowbar. Infact, put them right to the crowbar so when you put your crowbar in the position, and nothing happens, its the script that is faulty.
There is a tutorial on how to do a Crowbar on door script in the Development article thread Smile