Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Bad Birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my second custom story, and none of the rooms are 100% complete. I still have a ton of detail to add still, and plan on adding more scares and such.*

Story:
You're a police officer dispatched with a couple of squad-mates to find a 9-year old boy by the name of Brandon. When you enter the mansion, there is no sight of your squad-mates and the light has dimmed to a light blue as if there is no daylight inside of this building. As you explore the mansion, you find it's haunted. Moving objects, blood-thirsty monsters. After a while you begin seeing them when they aren't even there. Even the ones that are not there can actually hurt you. Your job is to find this boy, and there's no turning back. How he got in there? It was the boy's birthday party.. 5 friends over. In order to 'prove' his aging to 9 years, his friends made him go inside the mansion for 10 minutes. 30 minutes passed and he hasn't returned, the friends don't want to go in. So they resort to telling the parents, the parents call the police.
Videos:
Basement Level Preview:

New Introduction:

Archives Preview:

ScreenShots:

[Image: 6fy1dv.jpg]
[Image: 2eecvm1.jpg]

[Image: 6j282w.jpg]

Downloads:
TEST-RELEASE: MediaFire
Download from ModdB! [Image: 42792.png]

I have this custom story uploaded on MODDB as well: The Bad Birthday

I don't exactly understand what I did wrong with the post showing the format of the text...
Interesting storyline. I will give it a try.
That trailer scared me ;_; but i think ill give it a go Big Grin
I played it and its really good. fun, some creepiness, and a jump scare. Good work. Make more, your pretty good
R E A L L Y good so far!!
Just 1 bug \ CRUSIAL bug found!!
in ur script there is a problem..
the waterpart when u have to run cause the watercreature will follow u, the u close the door with the handle ... the it will destroy that door after a while...
There is a door with a lock on it..
the script doesnt work on it... { at least now here in my pc }
I am further.. deleted the door...
Well... fix that and ... this will be awesome!!
8½\10 LOVE IT!!!
Lange.
(05-21-2012, 05:08 PM)dnalange Wrote: [ -> ]R E A L L Y good so far!!
Just 1 bug \ CRUSIAL bug found!!
in ur script there is a problem..
the waterpart when u have to run cause the watercreature will follow u, the u close the door with the handle ... the it will destroy that door after a while...
There is a door with a lock on it..
the script doesnt work on it... { at least now here in my pc }
I am further.. deleted the door...
Well... fix that and ... this will be awesome!!
8½\10 LOVE IT!!!
Lange.
Are you sure you have the right cs? xD . There isn't a water monster in any of the maps. Yes, there is water but no monster at all.