Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone would like to use any of my tracks in their custom stories or would like something scored specifically then have a look at my work and get in touch!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mattovision

No I'm not looking for payment just experience.

Cheers
"Air" was the most interesting one out of all of them imo. I don't think I looked at all of them, jumped around, at the names that interested me. But are their any with a continous action/suspense drumming? Smile
Not really it's mainly ambient stuff I don't often make things with the Hans Zimmer type of inspiration. Try out experience, pipes or illusion. I disregard structure and repetition in my more experimental stuff but I can easily compose to more conventional standards if needed.

The rest is kind of guitar based and often quite wankery as I made it when I was into that stuff. Unless you want rock or metal style backing.

Still thanks for having a quick look it's a broad range of material and you're only really meant to enjoy listening to a few of them.