Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: A Coma Awakening: The Unknown Mysteries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-25-2012, 04:07 AM)Gaviao Wrote: [ -> ]hey videogamer can you put it to download from mediafire or something? because moddb have to download alot of things b4 download your map!
I don't understand? Why can't you download from ModDB?
(05-25-2012, 04:37 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2012, 04:07 AM)Gaviao Wrote: [ -> ]hey videogamer can you put it to download from mediafire or something? because moddb have to download alot of things b4 download your map!
you have to download a program called "desura" before download your map on moddb! and that program make my computer slow! plz put it on mediafire so i can play =D
(05-25-2012, 08:55 PM)Gaviao Wrote: [ -> ]
you have to download a program called "desura" before download your map on moddb! and that program make my computer slow! plz put it on mediafire so i can play =D

You should be able to download it off ModDB without Desura... everyone else has? Just go to downloads and click the red download button.
Desura is for an auto install. You can just download the files without Desura and install them yourself.
(05-26-2012, 12:58 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2012, 08:55 PM)Gaviao Wrote: [ -> ]

You should be able to download it off ModDB without Desura... everyone else has? Just go to downloads and click the red download button.
thanks i didn´t saw it.. i´m downloading it right now =D
SPOILER:

After pulling the 6 levers, I ran past a couple doors with a straight direction. I got to the dead end, and it deactivated my player so I couldn't move. I waited a couple seconds but nothing was happening. It was just staring at the wall. I waited a little longer, and still nothing has happened. Is the game finished and it just didn't take me to the credits ?

-------------------------------------------

NON- SPOILER:

By the way! I LOVED you're custom story. It was better than I expected. I really loved the atmosphere and it was pretty scary. It's been a while since this game ever scared me(in other Custom Stories, and Story Mode) as much as this custom story did. I was afraid to move but I ran for my life. It kept me alert. Haha Smile Good job!
(05-26-2012, 03:49 PM)mrscoomich Wrote: [ -> ]SPOILER:

After pulling the 6 levers, I ran past a couple doors with a straight direction. I got to the dead end, and it deactivated my player so I couldn't move. I waited a couple seconds but nothing was happening. It was just staring at the wall. I waited a little longer, and still nothing has happened. Is the game finished and it just didn't take me to the credits ?

-------------------------------------------

NON- SPOILER:

By the way! I LOVED you're custom story. It was better than I expected. I really loved the atmosphere and it was pretty scary. It's been a while since this game ever scared me(in other Custom Stories, and Story Mode) as much as this custom story did. I was afraid to move but I ran for my life. It kept me alert. Haha Smile Good job!
I have yet to fix that stupid bug -.- the patch I released fixed it for some people, however, I'm betting it was just luck that made it work.

HOWEVER, after receiving a message from someone on the ModDB site, he gave me an idea that should let me fix the bug once and for all! So I have to work on that and release an "updated" emergency patch on the ModDB site.

--------------------------------------------

And thank you Smile I'm surprised people are telling me it's really good and/or the "best" they've played in a while.
Pages: 1 2