Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Any date on the demo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been checking the website several times a day for a demo release...and I see no info on a possible release date. I know the game is scheduled to be officially released within a few days, but I just want a taste to hold me off to the final product. I do hope that they will release the demo prior to the final release right?

Thanks.
OneShot Wrote:I've been checking the website several times a day for a demo release...and I see no info on a possible release date. I know the game is scheduled to be officially released within a few days, but I just want a taste to hold me off to the final product. I do hope that they will release the demo prior to the final release right?

Thanks.
According to recent "intel" the demo will be release very soon. Meaning that it will come before the final release.
intel = back of your hand?
WindexGlow Wrote:intel = back of your hand?
[Image: crystal%20ball.jpg]
Smile
Thomas Wrote:
WindexGlow Wrote:intel = back of your hand?
[Image: crystal%20ball.jpg]
Smile

You never did reply to my pm on how to get one of those crazy old guys. Can I borrow him please?
Got him chained up in my basement and cannot risk letting him out Wink
Is his name Howard perhaps? Some guy was looking for him the other day!
Will there be a Linux/Mac demo released at the same time as the Windows one, or will we have to wait a little longer? Heck, it's probably been mentioned somewhere, but will the Linux/Mac version of the game be available for digital purchase & download alongside the Windows version at release time?
GFree Wrote:Will there be a Linux/Mac demo released at the same time as the Windows one, or will we have to wait a little longer? Heck, it's probably been mentioned somewhere, but will the Linux/Mac version of the game be available for digital purchase & download alongside the Windows version at release time?
The mac and linux demo / full game will be available after the release of the windows version. I am afraid I cannot say by how much.
This wait is killing me. I want Penumbra NOW!
Pages: 1 2