Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Objects in Cinema4D?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I'm starting with a Custom Story, and I was wondering if there was any way to import the objects from Amnesia (Like walls, floors, beds and stuff) to Cinema4D (or another program that is able to render movies)?

-TFF
I don't think so, but I can't remember what kind of files C4D can import thought
(05-16-2012, 10:52 PM)FlyingFruitcake Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I'm starting with a Custom Story, and I was wondering if there was any way to import the objects from Amnesia (Like walls, floors, beds and stuff) to Cinema4D (or another program that is able to render movies)?

-TFF
Cinema 4D does not have DAE file support, you'd have to use another program like Blender to first convert the models into a format you can use.
(05-17-2012, 12:32 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2012, 10:52 PM)FlyingFruitcake Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

-TFF
Cinema 4D does not have DAE file support, you'd have to use another program like Blender to first convert the models into a format you can use.
Okay, thank you!
Hi guys! I'm creating an Amnesia Rig For Cinema 4D!!! When I finish it I give you the link for Download it!

Traggey is wrong! DAE files are now working in Cinema4D!
(06-14-2015, 06:47 PM)AngeloMania Wrote: [ -> ]Traggey is wrong! DAE files are now working in Cinema4D!
OH SNAP! TRAGGEY GOT BURNED!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
This is 3 years ago... Of course the software got updated... -.-
They recieved DAE support later on yes, as pointed out by flawless, this is a 3 year old thread.